Sunday, January 10, 2016

Homemade Granola Bars

I recently found this delicious recipe by one of my favorite food blogs, Sally's Baking Addiction. I have been waiting to make homemade granola bars for a while now, but never felt I had the time. I always thought it would be too complicated or too time consuming, until I found this little gem! The recipe was easy to follow and used typical pantry items. Plus, no baking! 
The kids were watching a movie when they heard me stirring around in the kitchen. "What are you making, mom?" They asked. "Granola bars," I answered.  Three little heads popped up at the same time. "Really?!" Of course, they wanted to try them right away. I sent them back to their movie. They will have to wait until the morning to try the fudgy goodness. But not me! Yes, I licked the bowl clean! It was so good! 


Mods: None 
Verdict: Yummy!  I'm sure these will become a staple in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment