Friday, September 21, 2012

Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle

Easy, yummy recipe I found on Pinterest.  I have been craving pumpkin desserts, pumpkin lattes, etc.  Is it Thanksgiving yet??  When I ran across this recipe on Pinterst and saw how simple it was, I had to try it.  The recipe comes from the following My Baking Addiction. Every recipe that I have tried from this site is nothing short from amazing.  Beware wasteline... this recipe was simple and quick, I can see myself making these yummy pumpkin trifle often. I can't wait to share them with coworkers tomorrow or rather, today... just realized it is 1AM. YIKES!!!

Isn't he so cute?! I just wanna bite him ;)
Mods: I baked gingerbread cookies, crumbled them, and used the crumbs as the cookie layers. I also sprinkled the crumbs on top of the dessert. I made cute mini gingerbread man cookies and placed them on top of each trifle. They are so cute, they look like they are taking a dive into the delish, pumpkiny goodness. 
Verdict: Yummy!  I may have to eat one of these yummy trifles tonight for a midnight snack... Just don't tell anyone ;)  Diet, what diet?!
Recipe: Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle

No comments:

Post a Comment