Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cookie Dough Frosting

Words cannot describe the deliciousness permeating from this frosting! Have I mentioned that I LOVE chocolate?! If that info hasn't been communicated yet, let me state for the record that I'm a chocoholic. No shame in my game, LOL! Well, I headed over to Sally's Baking Addiction which is quickly becoming my addiction.  Every recipe I have tried from this site is scrumptious!  We were having a multi-birthday party at our house, and I was procrastinating (surprise, surprise) on making dessert.  I took a shortcut by using a box cake for the cupcakes; however, I did splurge on the icing.  When I found this recipe for Cookie Dough Frosting, I knew I had to make it.  Words cannot describe the yumminess of this frosting!  Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes, especially the icing.  Somehow I ended up with more frosting than needes (darn!), so the kids and I enjoyed the icing for a few extra days.  (When I say "the kids and I," I mean that they had a spoonful or two and I had a little extra helping... hee hee.)  Next time, I will definitely make the whole thing from scratch.
Mmmm... chocolate!
My taste-tester ;)

Mods: none, cookie dough perfection!
The Verdict: Yummy! Making this again, but the whole recipe next time.
Recipe: Fudge Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment