Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sesame Beef Stir Fry

We love Asian food, and anytime we find a new recipe, we can't wait to try it.  Saw this pin through my feed, and had to try it. My husband makes a mean sesame chicken from scratch, but we have never tried sesame beef.  We've been eating a lot of chicken, so this recipe caught my eye. The link took me to the Oven Love blog.  I had not been to this blog before, but fell in love with it as soon as I clicked... love at first click, so to speak.  ;)  Nonetheless, her recipes are easy to follow, great pics, and delish!  While cooking sesame beef stir fry, I skimmed through her blog and found lots of recipes I wanna try.  I will be back soon to make her Make-Ahead Mango and Raspberry Margaritas.  Nom, nom!  Tonight, everyone was part of the clean plate club! Thanks, Oven Love, for a fabulous dinner everyone enjoyed ;)

Delish!
My 'lil one's lunch tomorrow ;)
Mods: possibly the gluten part... my soy sauce bottle did not state either way
The Verdict:
Yummy! Making this again
Recipe: Sesame Beef Stir Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment